High Yield Imaging Materials for Printed Circuit Board Fabrication
DuPont imaging materials are key in the fabrication of printed circuit boards. Fabricators challenged to produce denser and more complex boards choose DuPont for improved product and process solutions.
Riston Dry Film Photoresist
The original dry film photoresist invented by DuPont is the industry standard for high yield, productivity, and ease of use in all imaging applications. Riston-series products meet the industry demands for finer features, higher quality and lower cost in all types of plating and etching applications.
|Inner Layer||YieldMaster Series YM300
Enhance yields without loss of productivity.
|FX Series FX900
Superior film for fine-line printed circuit boards.
|Laser Series LDI500
High speed photoresist especially developed for exposure using UV laser direct imaging.
|Outer Layer||PlateMaster Series PM200
Industry proven film providing high yields and high productivity for plating of copper, tin and lead.
|PlateMaster Series PM300
Next generation fine line copper/tin and copper/solder plating film.
|Laser Series LDI7200
Laser direct imaging photoresist For plating applications.
|Multipurpose||MultiMaster Series MM100
High productivity, easy stripping general purpose resist.
|MultiMaster Series MM500
Robust general purpose resist for the most demanding alkaline etch and nickel/gold plating applications.
|Gold||GoldMaster Series GM100
Photopolymer dry film photoresist for nickel/gold plating applications.
|Riston 200 Series
Negative working, aqueous processable dry film photoresist suitable for gold plating applications.
|Laser Series LDI7000
Customized for tent and etch processes with 355nm direct imaging equipment.
Vacrel Dry Film Photomask
Vacrel provides environmental protection to the printed circuit boards through its excellent chemical, electrical and mechanical properties. Typical applications are for organic chip carrier, small batches that require fast cycle time, heavy back panels, and boards characterized by high circuit heights.
- Reliable defect-free coverage of circuit traces, independent of line density
- Total encapsulation of circuitry when the proper film thickness is applied with vacuum and heat
- Good adhesion to copper conductor surfaces and substrates commonly used in the printed circuit board industry
- Excellent flux and solder resistance
- Reliable tenting of holes
- Excellent long-term electrical and mechanical properties
- Meets flammability requirement of UL-94
- Complies with RoHS directive
- Riston FX900 High Performance Multipurpose Resist - Data SheetPDF, 147 KB
- Riston 200 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch - Data SheetPDF, 131 KB
- Riston GoldMaster GM100 for Nickel/Gold & Specialty Plating - Data SheetPDF, 251 KB
- Riston Laser Series LDI500 High-speed Direct Imaging Resist - Data SheetPDF, 163 KB
- Riston Laser Series LDI7000 Direct Imaging Resist - Data SheetPDF, 119 KB
- Riston Laser Series LDI7200 Direct Imaging Resist - Data SheetPDF, 187 KB
- Riston MultiMaster MM100 for Acid & Alkaline Etch - Data SheetPDF, 340 KB
- Riston MultiMaster MM500 for Acid & Alkaline Etch - Data SheetPDF, 360 KB
- Riston PlateMaster PM200 Plating Resist for Copper, Tin & Tin/Lead - Data SheetPDF, 189 KB
- Riston PlateMaster PM300 Fineline Resist for Copper, Tin & Tin/Lead - Data SheetPDF, 116 KB
- Riston Series Processing GuidePDF, 169 KB